“classic japanese restaurant (seats about 6 people!)”
Review of Nagomi Gyoza

Nagomi Gyoza
Ranked #469 of 9,622 Restaurants in Shibuya
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed December 22, 2018

I can highly recommend the gyoza soup. When back in Tokyo I will be back to try some of the other items on the menu! The proprietor was very welcoming, speaks good English (as my Japanese is shamefully bad) and cooks great food!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

It’s absolutely an hidden gem. This is probably the tiniest restaurant I’ve ever seen (you have to go down a stairs to find it) - our group of five filled it right up. Yet, the food is excellent and we were very happy to have found it! Would definitely recommend it!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Nagomi serves Gyoza or dumplings and this place is the real thing, this is where the Japanese workers go for lunch. There is only room for 4 people but 4 more can wait outside on the staircase (it is in a small cellar). There are only 2 different menus either pork dumplings or seafood dumplings both with miso soup, but you can combine if you want. And the food is good, it’s delicious and the place is so authentic. This is not made for tourist. You owe it to yourself to try it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This place is conveniently near Harajuku Station, some of the BEST Gyozas I've ever had - everytime we visit Tokyo, we will drop by for a meal (at least 3 times in a 2 week visit). The Pink Pork Gyozas are amazing & highly recommended fried. And for lunch time, it is very affordably priced.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I am not normally one to leave a review but I am a massive gyoza fan and eat them wherever I go. I got the mixed plate and the seafood one was great but the pork one was next level! I would travel back to Tokyo just for this.. It is located just underneath the owl cafe in Harajuku. Awesome awesome awesome

Date of visit: May 2018