“Good food but limited options ”

Ore no Bakery & Cafe
Reserve a Table
Ranked #111 of 9,599 Restaurants in Shibuya
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

We visited this location one morning, it is one of the few locations that opens early in the area. Get there early, when we arrived at 8:30 there was already a decent line. The staff is friendly and the food is great! I was able to find a gluten free meal of eggs, bacon, salad, and corn soup. Their corn soup is amazing! The next day we tried to get breakfast again but they change to a lunch menu at 11 and there were no longer any gluten free options. Both times we visited there were many loud kids not being controlled by their parents. The restaurant is freezing.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 2, 2018

Very nice bakery and their bread is super soft and delicious, it almost full house when i visit at around 7 pm and may need to wait a little. There are various menu and the set we order is both very nice, will visit again if I am visiting ebisu area on my next trip to Tokyo.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

The one thing that captures you before you get to this bakery / cafe is the location, everything is picturesque and as per usual clean.

On arrival you can see why this is a popular establishment as the queues stretch way outside but if you do find yourself queuing double check that it is not for the bakery as this will save you time if you are interested in eating in the cafe.

The cafe itself is really nice, a great place for couples or meeting friends and the menu is so straightforward. I went for the panko pork sandwich while my friend went for the red bean paste sandwich.

As you’ll see from the photos both were beautiful presented and tasted great but with the red bean sandwich it is a taste that may not appeal to all as this contains sweet red bean paste, slivers of cheese and cream.

My friend struggled to get through the third as it does get a bit sickly so think wisely before going for something different.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We had couple of sandwiches, it was very good. The staff is super friendly. We had enjoyed the place.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank D L
Reviewed December 16, 2016

I had breakfast at this quaint little bakery cafe. They serve either scramble egg and toast or soup with your coffee. I tried the premium latte with a special milk but it tasted like regular one. they have indoor and outdoor seating. The staff is friendly. I saw a line waiting to buy their bread.

Date of visit: December 2016