“Perfect house for big group”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
master bedroom for 1 person
Master bedroom for a couple
Entire house
3 minutes walk to Central Library. There is a large exterior koi fish pond and a planetarium.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BKSQRD
Austin, Texas
“Perfect house for big group”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

This house was perfect for our party of 7 women with ages ranging from 28 to 86. It was clean upon arrival and presented just like it was pictured(I have been some places where the photos are much prettier than the actual place). The bedrooms were nice sizes and had big closets. The bathroom is quite large with a counter top with two sinks in front of a very large mirror, important if you have 7 women who need to do hair and put makeup on for the day! The kitchen and living area, including the dining area are also quite large for Tokyo. We could all be in the room at the same time and never feel crowded. Each room has its own AC/Heater so everyone could have their bedroom at the comfort level for sleep that they preferred. We were in communication with the owner from the time of booking until we left. She arranged a minibus for us to the airport on the morning of our departure, something I recommend highly as a stress free way to get to the airport and a nice way to see the city one last time. I will stay here again if I come back with a large group.

Sandra987...
Avon, Connecticut
“Fantastic spacious house”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a very nice 5 bedroom house located at a quiet residential area just 10 minutes walk to the closest subway station. From this station, there are only 4 stops to Shibuya (a very large station where you can transfer to almost anywhere). We had a large group of 10 people (2 families) and stayed for 4 weeks during the summer. There is also a spacious open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen with modern appliances and everything one would need to actually live there long term. Our host replied to questions and requests very promptly. Will definitely stay there again in the future.

Jenny N
“Great.”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A lovely house in a fantastic location. Clean, welcoming and well equipped. Well organised and attentive host who was a pleasure to communicate with.

Jul 26, 2017
It was my pleasure to be able to host your lovely family. I hope you also had a good time in Nagano. Please come back to the Tokyo house anytime.
Navigate3...
“Amazing place in Tokyo”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed in this house for two weeks while attending conferences in eastern and western Tokyo. The location was ideal for us with close access (15-min walk) to train station and grocery stores. There are small, but amazing restaurants in close proximity as well, and Shibuya is just a few stops away. Staying in the house made us feel more like residents of Tokyo and it was a wonderful experience to blend in with the daily routines of the residents. The house itself is amazing. It is large with modern and up-scale appliances. Each room has its own AC unit, making it convenient to accommodate individual persons preferred temperature setting. The neighborhood is very quiet and definitely belong in the more up-scale category. The host is extremely helpful and very responsive.

All-in-all, we have an amazing experience at this house and plan on coming back each year if possible. Thank you Chieko!!!

Oanhh30
Brisbane, Australia
“Great place, modern & spacious”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great place to stay for a large group, plenty of space, very comfy and modern. Near train & bus stops. Host is very helpful, always contactable and very responsive. Highly recommend.

Apr 19, 2017
It was my pleasure to be able to host your beautiful family. Thank you for choosing my house and please come back anytime.
Toni B
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
“Spacious, bright and comfortable, with good access to trains for sightseeing around Tokyo”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My parents and their friends stayed in this house together for 2 weeks and had a wonderful experience. For Japan, this house was very spacious and the kitchen was good - well stocked with good appliances and an 8 seater dining table. The shower area was lovely - big and plenty of storage space. This host was extremely attentive and helpful and checked on us every step of the way. She even ordered something for the kitchen that was missing, and it was delivered within a day. The walk to the station was too long for my parents (aged 75 with some walking issues) but others would probably think its fine. In any case, we could flag down a taxi from around the corner and it only cost the flag fall fare (410yen) to get to the station each day. The polished wooden staircase without a hand rail (often the case in Japan) was a bit scary for my father who was recovering from a broken leg, but again, this might not bother many other people. It was okay for me, since I live in Japan and am used to it.

All in all, it was a great choice of accommodation for my family to be able to visit me, and stay in the comfort of an actual house, instead of a hotel. I definitely recommend this to others.

Apr 11, 2017
It was my pleasure hosting your group. I am glad to hear that everything worked out for your group and you had a great time. I hope your father will recover from the knee surgery soon and come back soon.
Ratu L
“Perfect spacious retreat”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This place is just like it says. It is very spacious for Tokyo and perfect for larger families. It has a full kitchen, large bathroom and laundry facilities. It's a short walk to trains and so easy to get around. We had 3 adults and 7 children and there was plenty of space.

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you for staying at my house. I enjoyed chatting with you and hosting your family. Please come back again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing