1,308 results
All reviews international terminal departure area premium floor observation deck long flight departure level third floor next morning departure hall an early morning flight through customs departure terminal comfortable bed rooms are small hotel restaurant hour layover convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

My flight from Hanoi arrived at Haneda at 10pm, and my departure to SFO wasn't until 3pm the next day. The hotel is located on level 3 of the airport, behind section L. Not too difficult to find and not too far of a walk from the arrivals area.
The room was rather small but comfortable - fine for one person, would be a bit crowded for two. The hotel provided pajamas which was nice, as I didn't have to dig through my suitcase to find them. The room had a TV, A/C, and a small but efficient bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries. Unfortunately I didn't see a coffee or tea maker in the room.
The restaurant associated with the hotel - Tailwind - stops serving at 10:30pm.
All in all, a good choice if you have to overnight at Haneda.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ann P
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Our flight arrived into Haneda Airport from Okinawa at 3pm and we had a flight out of Haneda at 8am the next morning, so it made sense for us to spend the night here. Check-in was swift and professional, the room was small but very clean with a nice bathroom and gowns/slippers etc. We dropped our things and headed straight into downtown Tokyo to spend the evening with friends, taking only around 30 mins. Obviously, you wouldn't opt to stay here if you were looking for a fancy extended holiday but for the purpose it is built to serve, it does a great job! Also, as others have mentioned, though we didn't spend time there, the airport has loads of shops and eateries, plus the observation deck just upstairs.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rosalindf2017
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We made a booking to stay over as we landed near 2am. Superbly convenient for those who have early morning flights too. Room was clean, with sleeping robes & all things to clean oneself so no worries of having to open/re-pack luggages.

Love the fact that Haneda Airport is filled with so much shops and food eateries! The viewing zone in the morning is also a great place to start/end.

Easy access to various hotels using Limousine Bus .. in our case was to Tokyo Disney Resort, at a breeze n comfort of 20mins!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carrieys
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I usually don’t rate hotels as high as I am about to but this hotel
Deserves a special mention.
I have travel the world over for the last 25 years working for an airline and can definitely say that this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed at.
Service is faultless, staff are the most polite and accommodating I have ever come across.
Not cheap but well worth the expense.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank R4789JWlaurentc
Reviewed May 14, 2019

We arrived at 11:30am and was told that we couldn't check in before 15pm. Although this was expected, we brought our 2 toddlers around the airport to wait for the check-in time.
The kids were tired by the time we return to wait for check-in time at about 14:30pm and understandably they were making not so quiet while waiting at the lobby.
The hotel front came and told me to tell the kids to be quiet, lecturing that as a parent I should keep the kids quiet (try telling a 1-year old toddler to keep quiet). This should be a hotel front staff, servicing guests, and not a moral police! They should have large warning messages in their booking site that they do not welcome young children.
Seeing that the hotel has ZERO empathy, we decided to cancel immediately and move to another hotel, towing 2 toddlers along.
If I could have given no stars for this hotel if possible. We have booked 2 months in advance and was excited with the location and reviews. Never have I been so disappointed with a service property.

• Trip type: Traveled with family