All reviews jr kamata station an italian restaurant haneda airport open the window few minutes walk small room amenities train japan eateries bath depart
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2017

This proved to be a a good hotel very near Kamata railway station. The rooms were very clean and well serviced. The hotel is within quite a lively area, so plenty to do. The check-in process was seamless. However, I understand the hotel operates quite a rigid policy and will charge if you need to access your rooms before the check-in time or want to delay the check-out time.

Albeit we only stayed the 1 night, it was a comfortable and convenient stay. A note / caution to those with families, there appears to be mature clubs in the area and they become even livelier at night. However in general, a very bustling area.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Good access to Haneda airport via Keikyu line. Friendly staff. Clean facilities. They give out good rewards when you sign up on their website prior to reservation. Near JR station Kamata. I wish the pillows were softer.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I know you're probably thinking what!!! But in Japan everywhere you go the technology of the bathrooms is outstanding! You can make the seat warm, it can play water sounds for you it just makes using the bathroom that much more enjoyable!! The hotel had this of course and was a nice and quiet hotel. The rooms are small but that is expected. The shower was tall though with amazing pressure! BREAKFAST!!! Which I make sure I have included practically everywhere i travel was awesome! And I was tripped out but the soulful R&B they had playing! I loved the location because I felt like I was in a fast and furious movie! It was literally that exciting all around us. It wasn't dull, it was full of people and restaurants. The train station is very close and we walked to it quickly. Just make sure you come out of the right side or else you might get twisted around. I love how they give you a kimono and slippers to make you feel comfortable. Majority of the staff spoke English.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank martysandiego24
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed were very unfortunate to have stayed in this hotel. Front desk staff were strange. Upon check- in, we asked to for a taxi booking to bring us to Haneda airport the next morning and we were told that it was not possible. A few minutes later, however, they were able to reserve a taxi for us.
We were required to pay for our hotel room upon check-in, otherwise, they will not give us our room keys. We felt like thieves with our 3 luggages and 2 backpacks.
Edgar R
Philippines

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

The staffs are incredibly friendly. We r greeted and explained all the facilities provided in the hotel. They have all kinds of amenities available for you to pick in the lobby. The room is nice and comfortable too.

Date of stay: October 2016