Stay one night for transfer, is good to have a shuttle bus from the airport and very convenient.
Clean room, good location.
Is a good chose for people who take a flight from Haneda airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ●The all rooms innovated on February 2014! ! The free shuttle bus between Haneda Airport and the hotel service on going. The pick-up in each Domestic Terminal 1, Terminal 2, International Terminal! ! (Please check the bus timetable for details.) ●Free Wi-Fi all rooms and lobby equipped. Wi-Fi enhancement completion of construction on July 2014! Wi-Fi is now easier connection throughout the hotel! ! ●The breakfast starts from 4:00A.M. early-morning!! We prepare a buffet in 1F restaurant SORA Even early departure can eat breakfast well! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jal City Haneda Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo Japan