Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,307 results
All reviews domestic terminal one night next morning airport hotel an early flight tea and coffee free shuttle good size lots of restaurants quick check breakfast buffet international flight before midnight would stay here again the bus hotel is modern terminal building
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Refreshing...I really loved this airport hotel. The room was really tiny, but so nice and convenient to stay in after a long flight.The room was sparkling clean and so nicely organized for such a small space. Lots of amenities and a great shower with lots of water pressure. I couldn't believe how quiet the room was, could not even hear the jets or any noise! Check in was wonderful, an excellent greeting, very efficient and quick. Looking forward to staying here again!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank davidsantacruz
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I booked a room with plane view, was given the 3rd floor and could only see the tip of the wings! It’s as good as not having this view. I think the hotel should only charged rooms with plane views pricings if you can see planes properly. Most of the planes are blocked.

In comparison, Changi Airport allocated their plane views rooms on higher floors where u can get proper views of the plane. This is honest business. But not so with Excel Tokyu Haneda.

Room small but clean.

Husband and myself find it very hard to sleep well. Not sure why. Could be too stuffy and hot.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HANEDA_EXCEL_TOKYU, お客様担当マネージャー at Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your choosing Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu for yourstay in Haneda.

However, we are very sorry you could not stay comfortably.
We could have send you all of information of the room you stayed in advance.

Also, we are sorry you felt bad condition in the room.

We will make effort to meet your satisfaction on next stay.
We look forward to seeing you, again.

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

The Haneda Excel Hotel at Terminal 2 at Hakeda Airport.
A late night but not an early start meant, we needed a hotel that was quick and convenient from the Haneda International Airport. The travel agent booked a double bed room which I hear is quite hard to find in Japan generally.
Navigating your way from the International Airport isn’t too hard if you arrive before midnight. Walk out of Customs/Quarantine and turn right, head up one level to where there are buses. Get on the free shuttle bus to Terminal 2 (Bus No. 0) and it’ll take around 10 minutes. When you arrive, take the escalator up one level and the Hotel is at the far end of the Terminal. If however, you arrive after midnight as my friend did, you’ll need to catch a taxi from International to Terminal 2. Have cash handy.
I was greeted at the reception of the Hotel at 10pm with the opening of the door, then greeted by a guest services employee who tried to check me in by scanning my passport (which didn’t work) and then using a name (which didn’t work). She politely directed me to Reservations who quickly sorted it out and within a few minutes, the porter had escorted me to the room.
For Japan standards, it’s quite spacious with a large bed that I’d consider to be a queen size at least. The bedding consisted of a doona which was the perfect layer for the night.
The room was warm, with the temperature set at 24 degrees. Having just come from an Australian summer, I was in need of cooling down so reset it to 19 which made for a comfortable night of sleep.
The room is complete with a wardrobe for luggage storage, a small space with bar fridge but nothing inside) and includes complementary water bottles. The bathroom is gorgeous, with everything you need provided including hair dryer, the most beautiful fragrant shampoo, conditioner and body wash plus the usual toothbrush, ear buds etc. etc. The toilet itself was something straight out of NASA and took me by surprise when I sat on it that it was heated. So many other controls on them that was entertaining working out what they were.
The tv had many channels but was easy to operate with comprehensive instructions on laminated sheets with a number of languages to help you navigate how to use it.
The room was quiet and could barely hear anyone else in adjacent rooms.
Upon checkout, we paid the extra taxes of $200YEN (paid by cash) followed by smiling staff who were gracious for our patronage.
Access to public transport is easy from this hotel.
We decided to eat breakfast at the Flyers Table which is the adjacent restaurant. A review for this has been completed as well.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank urbandrifter
HANEDA_EXCEL_TOKYU, お客様担当マネージャー at Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you for your choosing Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu for your stay in Haneda.

We are glad if the stay could help your trip.

If you have oppotunity to come to Haneda, again, please visit our hotel, too.
We look forward to seeing you again, next time.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 26, 2019

This was a very good hotel stay. Checked in around 2130 transported utilizing Haneda Airport’s free shuttle service from the international terminal (approx 5 min ride). The hotel is located at Domestic Terminal 2 on the second floor. From the Int’l pick up spot, get off on the very first stop at Domestic Term 2, head to the second level and proceed left. Hotel is clearly visible at the end. Immediately greeted by staff upon entering and received my hotel key within minutes. The whole hotel was extremely clean and very well kept. The standard room I got was comfortably spacious. It had a 5 Star feel to the room: with complimentary slippers upon entering, personal safe, mini-fridge, wide screen tv, well dressed Queen bed, they even supplied complimentary robes on the bed for your use. The bathroom had all essential items at your disposal without having to ask front desk or purchase outside. They equipped the room with a 6-port USB charging unit so you can recharge all your electronics. The thermostat worked properly and kept the room comfortable with no hassle. Overall, If I could give the hotel more than 5 stars, I would, it surely deserves it. Will definitely stay again and highly recommend, especially for those with next day or early morning flights to catch. Very convenient. Thank you so much for the experience, the wonderful staff, well kept hotel and service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HANEDA_EXCEL_TOKYU, お客様担当マネージャー at Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Thank you for your choosing Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu for your stay in Haneda.

We are glad if the stay could help your trip in Japan.

If you have chance to come to Haneda, again, please visit our hotel for your smoothy and comfortable journey.

We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is situated at the Terminal 2 Donestic Airport. It is right next to the check in counter. The room is huge for Japanese standard. And Kids friendly too as they prepare kids amenities. They even have kids PJ for loan (at no fees)

ALL the staff working at the hotel was very pleasant and helpful.

I highly recommend this hotel!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
HANEDA_EXCEL_TOKYU, お客様担当マネージャー at Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thank you for your choosing Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu for your stay in Haneda.

We are glad if you feel comfortable and conveniet at our hotel.
As you mentioned we prepare kids amenities, pajamas (one size 120cm), teethbrushes, hand towls and so on.

If you have chance to come to Tokyo, again, please choose the stay in Haneda airport Terminal 2.

We look forward to seeing and serving you, again next time.