We were arriving at Haneda close to midnight and needed a nearby hotel to stay for a nite before heading to Shinjiku. We found this necessary as most transport services out of Haneda stops at midnight. MyStays was perfect as it was reasonably priced and accessible via a bus service from Haneda international terminal at bus stop 8. The last bus leaves at 0.30 for JR Kamata station which is a 5-8 min walk from the hotel. Taxi as a last alternative would hurt less due to proximity.
The rooms were tiny but very clean, and quite comfortable with all amenities. Helpful front desk. Getting to Shinjiku the next day from JR Kamata station was quite an adventure as it required 3 transfers with a lot of going up and down stairs. Not fun with luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Far from the bustling crowd but still convenient to Tokyo, Yokohama, and Haneda. Our large beds and comfy furnishings make this a perfect place to relax after a long flight or an even longer meeting. We offer free laundry service, so you should feel right at home for any length of stay. When you want to head to the city, it's only a 10 minute train ride to Shinagawa and you are sure to be safe when back in your room at night as the hotel doors are automaticaly locked after 1am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, HostelWorld, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel MyStays Kamata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Kamata Hotel Ota
- Hotel MyStays Kamata Tokyo, Japan