We stayed recently at the Hotel Monterey in Akasaka. We were forewarned of the smallness of the room so it did not come as quite the shock that it would have. We found the hotel to be quite comfortable. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The location is not far from the subway station where the trains will take you to anywhere in Tokyo at very little cost. Lots of bars and cafes in the area but be careful of the "Table Charge" - a cost for just sitting at one of the tables in some cafes - a total rip-off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Rakuten, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan