found a relatively affordable bargain rate on the internet.
the hotel is situated in the middle of akasaka area in tokyo, japan.
the room size was slightly tight however you are paying for the location.
many restaurants and bars surround the hotel.
we found a supermarket but a little hard to find if you are a first time traveller to tokyo.
overall, great little stay but look hard for their bargain rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan