Right in the heart of Akasaka and close to the Imperial Palace and Akasaka Palace. Very close to two subway stations so easy to get to other parts of the city. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Great value for anywhere but especially Tokyo. Have stayed here and at other Monterey hotels in Japan and would again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan