I stayed in two hotels in the Akasaka area, and this was by far and away the better both in terms of location (near to Akasaka mitsuke underground station, rather than Akasaka, which has better connections). The hotel is also near to the roads of restaurants and bars in Akasaka, but in a quiet location. It is a few minutes walk from both the station and restaurants.
The decore of the room is good, and although the room is small it wasn't the smallest I've stayed in whilst in Japan! It was reasonable, and the bathroom had a bath in (although it's fairly short, it was better than no bath).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan