Small well managed hotel with a good location in Akasaka. Rooms are small but tastefully furnished and efficient with good amenities. Bathroom is standard prefab unit-bath style.
Hundreds of restaurants and izakayas within a five minute walk.
Some rooms have a very nice view over the park - something that is rare in Tokyo at this price.
Courteous staff - who unfortunately always try to sell you upgraded room upon checkin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan