I've stayed elsewhere in Akasa at hotels in the same price range on previous business trips and have been disappointed in their internet connectivity. I've had problems ranging from having no wireless connectivity at other properties to having very slow connections. The Monterey allowed me to connect all of my devices and I was able to use Skype to attend calls during US business hours. I'll be coming back to the Monterey for the value for the price! Regarding transportation from the airport, take the Airport Limousine bus to the Akasaka Excel hotel. It's a bit of a walk to the Monterey but as long as your luggage has good wheels the price of that Airport "limousine" bus is so reasonable that the little bit of exercise is not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan