I stayed here for a business trip and the hotel was selected by the Japanese business partners. The staff was very helpful and friendly as it is normal un Japan. They served european and Japanese breakfast, both quite good. The room was clean and fully equipped with water cooker and free Internet. I could get an iron calling the front desk. This they understood, otherwise the English was limited. The rooms were very small, opening mz suitcase I couldn't walk in the room anymore. There is an airport limo 10min walking distance away.
The rooms where not expensive at all, so I can recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan