Stayed at this hotel in February 2012 due to its close proximity to the Canadian embassy. The area around the hotel is very nice and the subway is just a short walk down the street. Room was clean and comfortable, with TV and internet connection. Taxi from airport to hotel was pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Expedia, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan