I stayed here for week on a business trip. The rooms are compact but clean and tidy. Pyjamas and slippers are provided - I didn't try the former, and the latter were far too small for my huge European feet. I've never seen a toilet with a control panel before.
The metro is only 5 minutes walk away, but if you need to be in Akasaka, this would be a good choice of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Rakuten, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan