Probably the best hotel in Tokyo. This hotel is featuring beautiful decorated, well-appointed and spacious rooms, stunning views, outstanding Club Lounge, good location (Tokyo Midtown Shopping mall, Art Center, Roppingi Hills area and other parts of Tokyo are easy accessible through the nearby Tokyo Metro Roppingi Station) and on top that excellent service, as expected from Ritz-Carlton which is from the moment of check in the moment until departure very hard to beat.
I would recommend booking a Club level room or suite which includes access to the Club Level Lounge including breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and amazing views over Tokyo.
Will definitely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Marriott, JAPANiCAN and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan