Top notch hotel with great amenities and views - like all other reviews state.
- top floors of Tokyo's tallest building. I wasn't facing Tokyo tower nor Mt Fuji but had great city views
- Large (large!) rooms with very large bathrooms. Toto bidet, multiple sinks, separate shower/tub.
- Effective electric drapes - important in the summer in Tokyo. It starts getting bright at 4am!
- Good dinner options in the mall. Starbucks at the Tokyo Midtown plaza level. Grocery store in the mall basement (24 hrs)
- 10-minute walk to Roppongi Hills and Mori Tower
- really great 46th floor gym and pool area
- Plenty of water bottles and refills
- No internet surcharge. Good internet speeds for video chats.
- If you need to get to Otemachi, Nogizaka station is a bit of a walk (more than half a mile)
- Oedo line is closest from the mall basement, Hibiya line is a bit of a walk too.
- The access to the Tokyo Midtown plaza is really annoying if you do it on a daily basis. You have to walk all along the perimeter of the building at level 1 to get to the plaza side. Unless you're taking cabs all the time that's the exit you're going to be taking.
- Breakfast will run you approx 5000 JPY. This is the Ritz after all.
- Limited TV cable selection. No HBO - Japanese TV quality is poor (World Cup is on Japanese TV)
- Slow room service (35+ mins) at busy times
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Marriott, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan