My associate and I visited the hotel in early May and had club floor rooms with a great view of the Tower. We were taken to the lounge for check in which was quick and easy. The room was great and the selection of English television stations was acceptable. I'm usually away from home for a month at a time and having access to English speaking television allows me to feel closer to home.
The lounge staff were very helpful and friendly. I was wanting some strawberry jam at breakfast and while not immediately available, they located enough to keep me supplied for my trip. Much appreciated.
Room was spacious, clean and quiet, just what I needed after a long flight.
Check out was easy. I plan to visit the hotel again during my next visit to Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests arive from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel in Tokyo, Japan is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Marriott, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan