Don't know whether to brag about the outstanding service or the amazing bathroom.
The service was over the top wonderful. If you had a puzzled look on your face for a few moments, someone was trying to assist you. Even had a small, young lady try to carry my bag for me even though she was barely half my size!
The hotel room was very nice and the bathroom was amazing. It had separate shower and tub areas and two very large sink/vanity areas that gave the two of us more room than we could even use for all our toiletries. We had a 'regular' hotel room, but the bathroom was probably 200 foot square!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Priceline, Rakuten, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan