This is always my favorite hotel in Tokyo. Service is top-notch, ritz standard.
Location, lovely garden at the front of the hotel, a nice break from the busy city. If you prefer lots of shopping and sightseeing , may be you'll prefer staying in the shinjuku or shibuya area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Marriott, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan