Have stayed several times this year and I have come to feel very at home here with no cause for complaint at all. Delightful staff and beautiful rooms with huge bathrooms and wonderful views. On a clear day and in the right direction you will see Mt Fuji in the morning or perhaps the port of Yokohama. The location in Roppongi can be a bit of a turn-off if you don't like Roppongi (I don't particularly) but there are plenty of good eateries and drinkeries if you walk down in the other direction to Akasaka.
Charming Japanese garden just across the road from the taxi stand area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Marriott, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan