All reviewsunderground stationgreat locationhotel roomroppongiclosettokyo
Reviewed February 2, 2017

The location in midtown is prefect for sight seeing , restaurants and bars. We had a room facing the expressway, very quite and fascinating at night. The hotel is close to the subway and easy access to connections to the airport. The bedroom typical small Japanese but large shower room and bath! The hotel staff very helpful and there is a bar connected to the hotel

Room Tip: Front and upper floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Reviewed September 24, 2016

First time Tokyo and Japan visitor, not knowing anything about the city, visited for a business workshop. Usually I choose affordable international hotel chains, but due to the location (vicinity to the workshop venue) I have chosen this hotel. I am very happy that I did so, since everything was perfect.

Location: directly in the Roppongi district with lot of bars, shops, show venues, parks around. Excellent for businnes guest visiting Midtown Tokyo or Roppongi hills.

Wifi: excellent

Transportation: Metro station, directly next to the hotel. Limousine airport bus 400m from the hotel.

Room: Standar small and very clean. Great view to Roppongi area.

Breakfast: three options at the Glass dance bar, tasty ham and tuna sandwiches!!!

To do nearby ( I didi it all walking):
- Show (350m): Roppongi Kingyo
- Jogging (650m): Hinokicho park
- Panorama sightseeing (1,5km): Tokyo tower
- Colourful shopping street (3,3km):Takeshita street
- Historycal sight (3,7km): Meiji Shrine

Room Tip: I had a room facing the main street, a bit loud, but a nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Regenerator101
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

I have many review with this hotel.

Transportation & Location :
The hotel location is in the main street of Roppongi street.
only 2 minutes walk from Roppongi chome station, bus station in front of the hotel, 15 minutes walk from Airport Limousine bus stop in Grand Hyat Tokyo.
It surrounded by many interesting cafe and pub, but still safe for family vacation.

Food & Beverage :
Roppongi shopping mall, Hard Rock Cafe Roppongi only walking distance from the hotel. 7/11 store also near the hotel. Across the street you can find 24/7 udon or ramen mini resto also you can find Wendy's, and many more.

Hotel:
The staff are very helpfull and they can speak english.
I also can send my baggage to my sister in Matsuyama from front office by staff helped.
The room is quit small but the bed is big enough for me, my husband and my 3 yo son.The room is very neat dan complete. The free wifi is great! and the toiletries are very complete also.

Me and family are really enjoy stayed in this hotel. And surely will be come back again.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank YukoRD
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We stayed at the hotel in April 2016 and were pleased with out stay. We got Free wifi which was great. The hotel is minutes away from the Roppongi Metro station which has two Metro lines going passed there.

There are So many bars, food places and clubs in the area. so the location was very convenient.

only downfall is there are no lifts from the metro station to get outside. so we did have to carry our bags up the stairs . So on our way back we caught a cab (just in from of the hotel) and went to Tokyo station from which we caught the Narita Express. so in that sense it was great.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mary P
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Spring is the best time to visit Japan, as it is the sakura season. Weather is pleasantly cool. Roppongi is the happening place in Tokyo and Hard Rock Cafe n Tokyo Tower is within walking distance from Arca Torre Hotel..

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family