“A great hotel in a great location”

The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
Ranked #11 of 112 Hotels / Ryokan in Minato
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed for one night but would have liked to have stayed longer. It's in a central location and easy to get around. They run a low-cost shuttle bus to the airport, which is well worth the price. I had a beautiful, clean, comfortable room with a great view. There is a lovely restaurant, which overlooks a fountain. There's a sundries store in the lobby which has snacks, souvenirs and baked goods. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a good view - I was placed on the Premium floor for no extra cost.
Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Emily829
There are newer reviews for The Prince Park Tower Tokyo

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband has stayed at this hotel regularly due to the value for money, location and facilities. I recently stayed here for the first time and was also impressed. We were upgraded to a room on an the Executive Floor. The only negative that I can think of is that the styling of the King corner double room was a bit dated, however, for the price you pay and the excellent service you receive you couldn't do better in Tokyo. The bed was the most comfortable I have slept on (out of many) in Tokyo, the view was great with Tokyo tower right outside our window. The bathroom was huge with a spa bath.The staff are very friendly and helpful. Access to major hubs is easy either on the free shuttle bus or via the local subway (5 min walk). However, if the weather was cooler we would also have been happy to walk the 20 min via the park to Daimon or Hamamatsucho station.
We weren't able to book at this hotel for our last night so we stayed at the new Tokyo Station Hotel. I was excited about moving to the central location, however, we much preferred our stay at The Prince Park Tower and it was half the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Many people talk about their great location, size and facilities, however, I didn't feel as impressive as much... I booked an upgraded double corner deluxe during my stay in Tokyo for 6 days.

I have to say the view is fantastic, I stayed in the junior suite of Premium Floor (have to use a separate elevator) , great view of the Tokyo Tower and the gardens. Very nice and helpful staff. Easy transportation on subway and shuttle to the airport. Very clean and comfortable design. However, the room is kind of small and aging, not much to do in that area and too many unnecessary controls... Breakfast is overpriced... You have to pay to play bowling ...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had the opportunity of staying at this incredible hotel. The location is absolutely stunning! Completely central to all of Tokyo. And the views from the Bar/Restaurant are just unbelievable. Totally recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to maximize their visit in Tokyo!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Been there 2 nights at the end of our trip to Japan.
This hotel has a special sale and we booked 2 rooms, one twin and one-corner deluxe as we are couple with 2 kids.
The corner room is simply great. The view of a temple and Tokyo tower was stunning at all day time or late eve. All facilities are great. Free wi-fi in rooms. Check-in breeze as well check-out.
Service was great. The location fantastic. Free shuttle to JR station, which we used the most. Subway station just around the corner in 3 min walk.
Amazing hotel. I will definitely stay again for the price we paid.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alexkov
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife, 12 month old and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights at the tail end of our trip that covered Singapore and Bali. The hotel was built in 2008 and starting show signs of wear and tear. I would not consider it luxury property judging by the design, materials used to furnish the rooms, amenities, etc. Have you ever seen budget leatherette furniture of orange/brown shade and somewhat uncomfortable to sit in? Look no further, this hotel and your room will have plenty of it... There are too many unnecessary controls, nobs and switches on the walls, bathrooms, corridors, etc. - very traditional. The confort of the bedding was OK. We did get upgraded to a larger room with a direct view of the tower - I think we tried too hard as we got a room of monstrous proportions with emberracingly large bed (eventually we discovered that there were two queen beds pulled together). The staff provided with a nice crib and bedding for our 12 month old. As far as the gym facilities, which I managed to use only once, there is a charge of 2,000 Yen to use there pool / hot tubs (this was an issue in my mind as I am not accustomed to pay for hotel gym facilities a la carte). The biggest issue is that the gym is situated underground and is about 10-12 walk from your room! On the way to the gym you will pass wedding planning services and other related businesses... The location is central but there is little to do in the area. Instead of overpriced hotel breakfast on 30+ floor, you can do a nice breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien near by. There are NO kids play rooms and they are not allowed in the lounge (which is understandable).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dshoko
Reviewed July 21, 2013

What a great place! The entire staff are the most friendliest folks around! They can't do enough to make you feel welcome! The desk staff were always ready to assist you in whatever you needed. Our room was plush and very comfortable and we had a great view of the city. Subway stations are close by. The buffet breakfast had a huge selections of items. A wonderful stay, we hated to leave.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Minato
Park Hotel Tokyo
#1 of 112 in Minato
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
#10 of 112 in Minato

Been to The Prince Park Tower Tokyo? Share your experiences!