“First class service”

Ranked #1 of 109 Hotels / Ryokan in Minato
Florence, Italy
“First class service”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

First time in Tokyo, I spent 4 nights in this fantastic hotel. Starting with the doormen that are very helpful and provide eccellente services gives you a real pleasent welcome.
The reception people are very efficient.
Rooms are simply beautiful, well organized, well furnished and amazing structured. Rooms are big, the Rooms services is perfect.
Indeed on of the best hotel a I have visited.

Room Tip: Ask the Rooms facing the bay
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank doctorarny
Hotel R, Heinrich Grafe - General Manager at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
What great comment we received!
Thank you for your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We all appreciate your kind comments about our staff.
This will be shared amongst all the management and the staff.
Come back soon and we look forward to serving you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (405)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with points. Room was terrific. Be sure to ask for the bayside view which includes the gardens and Rainbow Bridge. Included breakfast was excellent. Lots of choices. Service was also top notch. Great location. Excellent gardens across the street. Fish market a short walk as is the Ginza.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chitownsam
Delighted to read your fabulous comments.
Great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent view overlooking the Tokyo Bay, our guest room, our convenient location as well as other facilities and service we have to offer.
Yes, we are located right above the subway station called Shiodome on Oedo Line and within walking distance to the famous Ginza shopping area. Glad that you appreciated our location!
Thank you for your great comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Utterly brilliant hotel, with very good rooms and gym/spa/swimming pool.

And not to mention the restaurants and bars, as well as very helpful and tentative staff.
Top notch for business or pleasure, and convenient for Ginza and Roppongi.

I did get a very good rate for my trip, so that helped, but no doubt a very safe bet for 5 star stay, as all my local Japanese friends/business relations confirmed by wanting to conduct meetings at the hotel.

Room Tip: Facing the harbour front was an added bonus! room 3115 for example.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Slubbert
Hotel R, Heinrich Grafe - General Manager at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Great to hear that you liked our spacious guest room and our convenient location.
San Francisco, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We used pre-devaluation HHonors points for a 6 night stay in Jan 2014. Staff could not have been more pleasant or helpful. I was a bit nervous about getting around Tokyo with the language barrier, but this hotel is very easily accessible from the metro, and all metro stations have announcements and names in English as well as Japanese. We ordered room service for dinner our last night as a treat and were also pleased with the cart setup for two, utilizing the window seat for beautiful (and private) city views. As a Gold was upgraded to Bay View from City View (no Executive Lounge access). Nevertheless wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Kevin B
Wow, what great feedback we have received from you!
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the magnificent view overlooking Tokyo Bay!
Thank you again and we all look forward to welcoming back in the not too distant future!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here over New Year's Eve for six nights. This hotel had everything you could possibly ask for. The service was top notch and they truly did everything they could to make sure you enjoyed your stay.

I stayed on the Executive Floor and I would highly recommend it. They offered breakfast daily, a tea service with light snacks in the afternoon, and an evening cocktail reception from 6-8 with appetizers from Michelin rated restaurants within the hotel.

Location wise, some might argue this isn't the best location. I would tend to disagree as multiple subway lines run underneath the building in an underground walking path. You can walk to the Shiodome station in about 10 minutes completely underground.

If I travel to Tokyo again, I wouldn't consider any other hotels. This was the most impressive hotel I have ever stayed at in a city location, and I travel a lot for business.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gregyaeg186
What great feedback we have received here – thank you!
We are pleased to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us at the Conrad Tokyo.
Great that you enjoyed our service and facilities inclusive of the Executive Lounge on the 37th floor, where you can enjoy daily breakfast, snacks and cocktails throughout your stay.
Yes, we are located right above the subway station called
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Overall, the hotel was very nice. Located in downtown area which is very clean and I felt very safe as a traveler. Staff was accomodating. The rooms were very nice but the mattress was saggy...not what I expected from Conrad, especially at the price paid. A good sleep on a good mattress is what matters to travelers

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us at Conrad Tokyo, and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to give us your thoughts.
I'm very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Tokyo soon. Thank you again.
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My family of four stayed here in January for 4nights. I was little worried how my kids (7) and (4) would fit into this 5star business hotel . I requested 2 double beds ahead of time and they accommodated my request no problem. The ride from Narita to Conrad was about an hour and half. The non stop limousine bus ride was very convenient with tired family in tow. Once arrived it was very nice to have the bell boy waiting for the bus and take our suitcase right away. It was very slick. They guided us to the 28th floor and was greeted by a bell girl who noticed we had two little girls and handed them juice and cookies upon arrival. That was a nice touch!

Check-in was very quick. The hotel layout is just beautiful and the view of the city is breathtaking. I have been to many hotels probably more than most people because I am a flight attendant. I must say the hotel is one of the "BEST". The rooms were beautiful and big. We had the city view and it was still just breathtaking as well. The whole stay was luxury! The kids loved the bath tub and played fishing with toys every night we were there. The turndown service was so nice. They actually managed to pickup all the toys left on the floor and neatly put them on the bed and even folded my daughters sweatshirt.

I wish they had a directory for what is available around the hotel. We were awake at 4am for three nights due to jet-lag it would be nice to see the names of restaurants surrounding the hotel not just whats in the hotel. We did not take my little kids to the hotel restaurants it was definitely not kid-friendly or should I say not kid-friendly prices. I know there were lots of places but with two kids in tow it would have been nice to plan and execute with listing of whats available.

The workout room was very nice. I am a runner and I am very picky about using hotel treadmills . The Conrad treadmills were excellent, I wish I had worked out more during the stay.

Overall love it!
Thank you!

Room Tip: The 24 hr mini mart was a life saver!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank 250MarikoC
Hotel R, Heinrich Grafe - General Manager at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
What great feedback – thank you!
We are glad that you came back to visit us once again and so happy to hear that you had another enjoyable stay with us.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the spacious guest room and the magnificent view overlooking Tokyo Bay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Minato
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
Imperial Hotel Tokyo
#5 of 74 in Chiyoda
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,939 reviews
The Tokyo Station Hotel

Been to Conrad Tokyo? Share your experiences!