Conrad Tokyo
  • Pool
$204
$167
  • Restaurant
Hotel Monterey Akasaka(Minato)(Great Value!)
$103
$200
$114
$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gracery Tamachi(Minato)(Great Value!)
$95
$390
$166
Travelocity
3,256 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebay viewrubber duckfish markethamarikyu gardenglass walldiamond memberturn down serviceshiodome stationfloor to ceiling windowslobby barwalking distancebeautiful hotelfavorite hoteltsukiji marketfour seasonspark hyatt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just the most beautiful hotel, with the best service. Rooms are very modern. Bathrooms are amazing. Can't want to visit again. Location is not the greatest, but close to many options for great food. I stayed on the executive floor, and the lounge was the best I've ever seen.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BrunswickBabe
Hotel R, Conrad Tokyo at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Delighted to read your fabulous comments.
Great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent view overlooking the Tokyo Bay, the spectacular bathroom, the Executive Lounge facilities as well as other facilities and service we have to offer.
Thank you for your great comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have been staying at this property for several years, first review.
I originally started staying here because of the location, 5-10minute walk to Tsukiji fish market, 10-15min walk to Ginza and all the sushi bars. Many good neighborhood bars near the train station 5 minute walk from Shiodome. I continue to stay here because of the service and the rooms after staying at Park Hyatt, Four Seasons, Peninsula, Shangri-la, etc. Rooms are modern and very spacious, all amenities are first class. Yoshida is front desk manager and very helpful and professional.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Adam F
Hotel R, Gregor Andréewitch - General Manager at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Delighted to read your fabulous comments.
Great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for kind words for our team member - Yoshida, who really appreciate your comments and I am sure will be even more motivated.
Come back soon and we look forward to serving you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was my wife and my first impression on Japan on our honeymoon. Everything about our experience at the Conrad was perfect and it was a great balance of Japanese and western culture. The room was awesome, very modern, stylish and comfortable. Breakfast was included with our stay, and the breakfast at the hotel is un-matched -- they have everything you could possibly want and it is so good! The concierge service was also incredible, very helpful to a couple of deer-in-headlight Americans trying to get around Tokyo and see it all. Great spa facility too. I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the side of the hotel that overlooks the city. It may cost a little extra, but the view is awesome!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew T

Thank you for the fabulous comment. We are happy that you were delighted with your stay.
I'm very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
For us its always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My friend and I decided to go for a frivolous girls' weekend in Tokyo and after reading some online reviews, I decided to stay at Conrad Tokyo. It turned out to be a fantastic choice: 1. The room was very spacious and bed was very comfy 2. Proximity to Ginza (7-10 min stroll) beat my expectations 3. I ordered ahead and loved the Shanghai Tang bath amenities provided. 3. Concierge was very helpful and I was pleased with their transport and restaurant bookings. 4. Breakfast on the Executive Lounge didn't have an extensive menu but it was good enough for me. Don't miss the view of Tokyo Bay from twentyeight - the hotel's resident bar during the day. You'll see how lush and green Tokyo is. Overall, it was a fabulous 4 day stay and I can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank JL T

Thank you for your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Great to hear that you liked our spacious guest room and the stunning view over Tokyo Bay from your room.It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.
Thank you again and we all look forward to welcoming back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed just one night before our flight back to Sydney. Room and bathroom were impressive – huge, well designed and gorgeous. This hotel is in an office area, but this is a very good location if you want easy access to Odaiba, Ginza and Fish Market. Also a quick cab ride from Tokyo Station. Great breakfast too, although we were unfortunately too unwell to take full advantage of this. I would also like to give a huge thank you to Mr Abe on the concierge desk who provided exceptional service when my daughter and I were sick.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank poohpawsAustralia

Yes, we have great access to transportation and are located within walking distance to the fish market and Ginza, the famous shopping district in Tokyo, too.