“Paradise in the city...”

Odaiba Kaihin Koen (Odaiba Seaside Park)
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Tokyo by Bike: Tsukiji Market and Odaiba...
Ranked #18 of 499 things to do in Minato
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé office is located in odaiba so I always go there to watch sunset its so beautiful when winter and sky is clear I can see mt.Fuji. I always jogging around the park even it's cold now it's fine I just wear running suits and jacket. A lot of people go kaihinkoen, they have corner that you can picnic & eat BBQ you only have to pay ¥3000 per person for BBQ tent & food. Much better you bring your own drinks so you can save... Lot of couple also go there to watch sunset & to HHWW (Holding Hands While Walking). It's also for family kids can play on the grass with there dog, play kites, fishing etc. and the best part you don't need to pay to go to the park lol... Tomorrow I will go again there to take jogging & to see beautiful sunset...

All reviews
in 9 reviews
in 42 reviews
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Odaiba Seaside Park is a visual spectacle. There is nothing like it in the USA, EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA or Australasia.
Dining at a sushi bar, overlooking the Tokyo Bay and the lights of the city, made me happy to have one more WONDER to behold

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We can visit there easily and quickly. There is a enough size of parking lot so we don't have worry about cars. The view from there was very beautiful. We can feel romantic there, because the buildings and the rainbow bidge glitterd. And we will refresh ourself thanks to a lot of nature and the calm atmosphere. Also, we can enjoy delicious foods since there are many restaurants near the park. If we want, we can take a boat on the Bay of Tokyo. It looks so exciting!!

1  Thank ChisatoTanaka
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Odaiba is a place worth to visit. There are many shop and store to shopping and each store is clean and sells a lot of item so you can enjoy eating and playing and shopping with your friend and family. Odaiba has enough tourist spots. Odaiba Gashukoku is one of them and it became very crowded in the summer vacation and weekend. If you want go there, you should make your plan deeply and make sure you could get ticket and could enjoy with many attractions.

Because the place near the sea so there are cold in the night. I recommend you to wear or take one more jacket and clothes to there. However, the view in the night is very beautiful. Almost building was light up and it was romantic so I could have great time with my family. It’s worth to visit again.

1  Thank しゃき