The B Akasaka is fine - cheap, clean and small singles - but the airconditioning didn't seem to work and I had the window open in the middle of winter and the room was still boiling and it made it impossible to sleep.
The location in Akasaka is good - very close to the metro and a 10 minute walk to a fabulous supermarket at Tokyo Midtown shopping centre. There are lots of shops nearby. The hotel is up a very steep hill, so you should go towards the TBS building and look out for the elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan