We stayed at the B Hotel for the first 2 nights in Tokyo. Had a very comfortable stay and the adjoining restaurant provided the Japanese/western breakfast (a buffet with a good variety of dishes) as well as other meals if desired (indoor and outdoor seating). Smokers could smoke outside at the tables at the restaurant. The hotel was non-smoking, so smoking was outside, down the hotel parking drive where an ashtray was provided. The drawback for the location which was a small walk to the Akasaka subway, was it was up a steep hill - a mission for less fit people especially after a days sightseeing. There is a public access shortcut through the school that has steps. All in all a pleasant experience. NOTE there is another B Hotel in Akasaka amongst the main lanes nearer the subway - I suspect while easier and closer to get too it may be noisier as its amongst the bars and nightlife of Akasaka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan