From Akasaka station closest exit is 3B, 2 ways to walks, depends what you find more easy with your baggage. (1) taking a steep long uphill staircase - walk straight ahead in the direction of TBS building, go along the curve to the right and you see the stairs uphill, you will see the hotel in front of you/or your left side. (2) taking the uphill road - immediately outside of exit 3B turn to your right, pass by some shops on your left and then take small stairs on your left, you will see a curvy path along a street, take the left direction walking uphill, after 10min you will see the hotel in front of you.
Modern room, twin room approx 18m2. Free bathroom amenities, free tea, slippers and PJ for use, little fridge available, comfortable bed, free but slow wifi and shower stream is low. Windows in room can be opened for fresh air. Free coffee in the lobby available. What I didn't like is looking over a cemetery, not sure which side it is of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan