We were a party of 3 couples and booked 3 rooms at the hotel.The way to the hotel is on a very steep slope and I wish to be notified about it before I booked my room based on the proximity of the metro station. My husband suffered an CVA few years ago and found it hard to reach the hotel after having to climb up the metro stairs so we had to take a taxi from the metro station to the hotel. The room was clean, comfortable, with all amenities but small and we felt lucky to book a twin room. Breakfast is OK even repetitive. WIFI is available in the lobby only but there is cable for laptop in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Rakuten, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Fastbooking so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan