We stayed here our first few days in Tokyo. The room was a well thought out space that made use or every inch. While it is smaller than most people in North America are used to, once we got used to it, we didn't have any problems. The bed was comfortable but the pillows we found to be a bit flat, which we've discovered is a common hotel problem and doesn't reflect on just this hotel.
The staff was most helpful to two travelers on their first adventure in Japan and helped us locate things on maps, told us how to get to the subway and even helped us make dinner reservations for a popular restaurant. We did have the hotel breakfast one day but landed up going elsewhere the other days for what we were looking for. (Non-buffet basically).The hotel is in a quiet area just outside of the business district, so it was very quiet during the evenings. The train stations are a 10-15 min walk down the hill and there you will also walk thru a district full of dining options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan