My third stay at The B Akasaka - excellent friendly & helpful staff, fantastic location with a metro stop a few hundred metres away. The rooms are small but well laid out (particularly like the bathroom layout). My 1st winter stay and I found I needed to keep the window open (heating only in winter) so keep that in mind if you like the room a little cooler (wasn't noisy). Wifi was only available in the foyer too (LAN cable in rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your the b tokyo akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Tokyo Akasaka Japan