A small but very good hotel. This was the first stop on our visit to Japan. The room was small, shower great and lovely to have fridge and kettle. A big plus was the wonderful coffee machine in the foyer. We arrived about midday, jetlagged, but could not access our room until 3pm, which was a negative for us. The area is very quiet, ..a short walk from the metro, restaurants bars temples etc. Breakfast was good. It was a great introduction to Japanese hotels for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan