the b tokyo roppongi
$148
$213
$124
  • Pool
Centurion Hotel Grand Akasaka(Minato)(Great Value!)
$79
$101
$385
$165
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat locationsubway stationdeluxe twina slightly larger roomhibiya linefree coffee in the lobbycoin operated laundrynight lifegood sizesmall roomwould stay againmiso soupfamily marthigher floorramensingle roommin walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Good hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in #201 for 5 days.
Good location and close to subway station.. Easy access to Midtown Complex.
There's a Catholic Church across the hotel that we used to go. The name's St. Francis.
Breakfast taste is good. Same menu everyday but it's OK for me.
Overall I'm satisfied and will stay there again one day...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
IshinHotelsGroup, マネージャー at the b tokyo roppongi, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear yippiyay

Thank you for staying at the b roppongi and for posting your review.
We are happy to be able to welcome you and to read your positive review. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

i did my trip last feb 2014 and this the first time in Tokyo japan , we love it the up most , the hotel is located with all need you want to have be request , shopping , food , night spot easy railways station all in walking distend i have stay for 6 night , which my kid feel like at home , no regrade for my first time in japan , it is awesome , the breakfast every day the same Japanese cook , i suggest the hotel to improve to have more variety change every day , any way the cook was nice , just a bit boring which every day the same . i will strongly recommend this hotel to others , even my trip that i was no ideal what it going to be but it turn out to be awesome for my family , thank for the front deck counter they are always friendly and helpful that make my enjoyable stay there , hopefully plan coming year will be there again , Love you all the staff of the B reppongi see you again .

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny" good for a family of 2 adult 2 kid ,
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear richsoon

Thank you for choosing the b roppongi’ and for taking the time to post your review.
We are pleased to be able to your Tokyo base. Thank you for your kind words about our front office team. I will share your comment about our breakfast with our culinary team. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The B-Roppongi sits on a very strategic location in the heart of Tokyo's most popular district for the best nightspots. The hotel's location is perfect — restaurants, the Roppongi Station, coffee shops, stores, etc are all within walking distance. Also, there are two bus stops / stations close to the hotel where you can board and get off the limousine bus from Narita Airport: Ana Intercontinental Tokyo and Grand Hyatt.

Room interiors were minimalist, which adds to the cozy and casual vibe of The B-Roppongi. The room had a heater, a tub, Shiseido bath toiletries, hairbrush, and the three most important things that I think every hotel room must have:
a. enough electrical sockets for two people who own at least three gadgets each
b. hair-dryer
c. uber fast free wi-fi inside the room

I've experienced exceptional customer service and genuine Japanese hospitality from the staff of The B-Roppongi in the four days that I was housed there. One incident that will not make me forget of this place was when I was looking for a particular brand of make-up that's made in Japan. Turns out, it was not easy to find it. I asked one the girls at the front desk, but was not really expecting an answer to my query. Prior to this, I have inquired in several stores in Roppongi ... not much luck. When I got back that night to the hotel, one of the girls handed me a sheet of paper with a list of all the shops in Japan that sold the make-up brand that I was looking for. The only two shops in Tokyo ( one was in Shinjuku ) that had this make-up were marked with a blue star :)

PS.
Breakfast was always good

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank RUSS R
IshinHotelsGroup, マネージャー at the b tokyo roppongi, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear RUSS R

Thank you for choosing the b roppongi and for taking the time to post the review.
We are beyond pleased to read your positive comments about the room and breakfast. Free WiFi is available in every single room and the lobby for all of our guests to enjoy.

We truly appreciate your warm comments about our staff – thank you very much. We are honored to be able to help you while you stayed at the hotel. Please come back to your Tokyo base soon!
We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The b roppongi is situated in an area dense with bars and restaurants. The subway is very close which is a real positive. For us the beds and hence quality of sleep was what made this an un enjoyable stay. Like all hotel photographs, don't be fooled by the croissants in the breakfast photos or the largish looking rooms. We supposedly had a superior delux room, but it was VERY basic. Unfortunately this place just wasn't for us.
Free bean to cup coffee in the "lobby" was good!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kabell14

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We are disappointed that we could not live up to your expectations and are sorry any inconveniences or frustrations you might have felt. Upon your next visit, please let us know – we would be more than happy to change your rooms if there is an available room or help with anything. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 6 days with my wife and 2 kids (6 and 2 years old) and had a wonderful time. Great staff, yummy breakfast with a good selection of pastries, salads, juices, and hot plates.
Laundry on 2nd floor was very handy, thought there was only one washing machine and one dryer.
Room was very clean and spacious. Had a little living room, a desk and even a kitchen with a little stove.
The hotel is within a vibrant area with plenty of choices for eating and entertainment.
As an advice for families traveling with small kids and luggages, you'd be better off taking the Airport Limousine bus from the airport to the nearby ANA Intercontinental hotel and paying for a taxi to b Roppongi rather than dragging all your belongings through all the extensive tokyo's rail system. Despite the b Roppongi being located just 1 minute away from exit 5 of the Roppongi Metro station, you will find yourself going up and down the stairs carrying your load on your shoulders as sometimes electric stairs and elevators are not readily available on metro stations.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank William T

Dear William T

Thank you for choosing the b roppongi and for contacting us. We are pleased to read your positive comments about our staff, breakfast and the room. The laundry facility is popular for the guests who stay long term. As you mentioned, the area is great for anything including restaurants and entertainment for any ages. Please come back and see us again. We look forward to welcoming you soon!