“Great Massage”

ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 142 Spas & Wellness in Minato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “ERAWAN Thai Massage Salon opened accross Roppongi Hills in June 2004 and offers its customers the benefits of Thai Traditional Massage within an elegant yet peaceful South East Asian resort atmosphere as a key link to your full (Body & Spirit) relaxation. The Thai way to relax and balance your body's energy system, by the touch of experienced hands. We offer a whole range of therapies and massage techniques in a comfortable and relaxing setting, leaving your body, mind, spirit deeply relaxed.
Reviewed October 17, 2016

After the 14 hour flight from New York, and several days in an office, my experience at Erawan (Roppongi Hills location) was a dream come true. I chose the 60 minute massage with aromatherapy oils, which was originally 8,000 JPY, but they offer a 15% discount on Mondays and Tuesdays for "Ladies Day". From the moment I walked in the service was wonderful. I was offered tea and a warm towel, and then eventually taken into a room. My masseuse was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable the whole time. She worked out every knot in my back and I immediately regretted not asking for the 90 minute option! As someone who frequently gets massages due to chronic muscle tightness, I can honestly say this is one of the best I've ever gotten. I will likely go back once more before my flight home!

All reviews
"tension"
"aromatherapy"
"yok"

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

They staff were very nice and accommodating. We wanted two different types of massage but they only have packages together. But they mixed it for us no extra charge. They speak good English and Japanese even over the phone. It's hidden on the fourth floor about an arcade but there's no noise issues. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Evan M
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful service. Very nice people. Spoke great English and Japanese. Even well spoken over the phone. They even customized our massage package for two different types. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience and atmosphere. I recommend this place to anyone in seeking a massage. Overall great experience!

1  Thank Kathleen W