“Great couples massage”

ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 142 Spas & Wellness in Minato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “ERAWAN Thai Massage Salon opened accross Roppongi Hills in June 2004 and offers its customers the benefits of Thai Traditional Massage within an elegant yet peaceful South East Asian resort atmosphere as a key link to your full (Body & Spirit) relaxation. The Thai way to relax and balance your body's energy system, by the touch of experienced hands. We offer a whole range of therapies and massage techniques in a comfortable and relaxing setting, leaving your body, mind, spirit deeply relaxed.
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

They staff were very nice and accommodating. We wanted two different types of massage but they only have packages together. But they mixed it for us no extra charge. They speak good English and Japanese even over the phone. It's hidden on the fourth floor about an arcade but there's no noise issues. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Evan M
"tension"
"aromatherapy"
"yok"

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful service. Very nice people. Spoke great English and Japanese. Even well spoken over the phone. They even customized our massage package for two different types. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience and atmosphere. I recommend this place to anyone in seeking a massage. Overall great experience!

1  Thank Kathleen W
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

The abuse of a 13 hour flight right into several consecutive days of work upon arriving in Tokyo was delightfully countered with 100 minutes of Ji's energy-full hands and warm spirit. I left floating and what once was a debilitating cluster headache when I arrived to Erawan, was no longer. I didn't want it to conclude. In fact, I immediately booked another - longer - session with Ji. No pain equals 100% ability to enjoy and absorb everything Tokyo has to offer. Everyone need some time here...with Ji. 多謝, 感謝, 多謝!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Place wasn't that hard to find with the directions given by the main website. I was a walk in and got a 90 minute Thai massage. I have had back surgery and I always measure how good a massage is depending on my pain relief. I was not disappointed. I have actually had Thai massages in Thailand and this is up there in one of the best places to go.

Would definitely go again if I am in Tokyo.