“Great Thai Style Massage”

ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 142 Spas & Wellness in Minato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “ERAWAN Thai Massage Salon opened accross Roppongi Hills in June 2004 and offers its customers the benefits of Thai Traditional Massage within an elegant yet peaceful South East Asian resort atmosphere as a key link to your full (Body & Spirit) relaxation. The Thai way to relax and balance your body's energy system, by the touch of experienced hands. We offer a whole range of therapies and massage techniques in a comfortable and relaxing setting, leaving your body, mind, spirit deeply relaxed.
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Place wasn't that hard to find with the directions given by the main website. I was a walk in and got a 90 minute Thai massage. I have had back surgery and I always measure how good a massage is depending on my pain relief. I was not disappointed. I have actually had Thai massages in Thailand and this is up there in one of the best places to go.

Would definitely go again if I am in Tokyo.

All reviews
"tension"
"aromatherapy"
"yok"

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Hands down, one of the best massages I have had!!! I regularly go here and always ask for Da as she is a great therapist!!! If you are sore or tired, this has to be one of the best massages in a Tokyo!!

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

It's always a delight to stop in and get a massage. They offer a wide variety of services and are really lovely people. The massages are excellent. But do know what kind of massage you are getting, if you don't want to feel like you picked a fight with a body builder the next day, don't get a super intense massage. Because whatever massage you get, they'll do a great job.

1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I saw on facebook that Erawan had opened a branch close to where I work so I stopped by for a massage. It was AMAZING! The therapist must have had x-ray vision. Somehow she managed to find all my tense spots. When I left the place it felt like I was "floating" and not walking. 5 out of 5!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Stopped by Erawan's new shop in Akasaka and was greeted with true Thai hospitality. Upon entering the calming environment, I received the obligatory hot towel and sipped some delicious tea, while being welcomed by Nii, the owner. I was taken to one of the calming rooms, tastefully decorated with motifs from Thailand. Then the massage began - Two expert masseurs - one working my feet and legs, while the other focused on my back, neck and head. About an hour later all the tension was gone. I have been to Thailand many times and must say this experience was the best.