“Best Thai Massage in Tokyo”

ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Minato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “ERAWAN Thai Massage Salon opened accross Roppongi Hills in June 2004 and offers its customers the benefits of Thai Traditional Massage within an elegant yet peaceful South East Asian resort atmosphere as a key link to your full (Body & Spirit) relaxation. The Thai way to relax and balance your body's energy system, by the touch of experienced hands. We offer a whole range of therapies and massage techniques in a comfortable and relaxing setting, leaving your body, mind, spirit deeply relaxed.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Thai Massage in Tokyo”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

When I say best, I mean it. Why? Because I am from Taiwan, a place that's famous for all kind of massages. So I know what I am talking about here.
In Japan, I have tried out so many other massage shops, from Chinese Traditional to Japan Esute Spa, no one came close to ERAWAN in Roppingi.
I come to ERAWAN maybe once in every 2 weeks roughly depend on my work load. The atmosphere let you get out the crowd of Roppongi (or Tokyo), a place you can fully relax.
In ERAWAN, I usually do 2 hours of oil massage and too relaxing I always fall asleep during my massage! And when I wake up, I feel like its Christmas morning.
Here, the staffs are professional. They don't slack off once they know you. They do the massage like it is your first time to the store, and that is what I love about this store.Because it's worth it!

Visited June 2014
7 Thank koshinohouse

• Chinese (Traditional) first
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I opted for the four-hand massage. It was ¥10,800 with discount for first timers and worth every penny. They also accept tips, being Thai, unlike Japanese- just incase you're feeling generous.
The girls were lovely and the massage was fantastic.
Unlike a normal massage were you leave feeling relaxed, I went away feeling totally revitalised. I was bent in ways I didn't think possible. They were very thorough.
One of best massages I've ever had. :)

5 Thank Yogi2016Yogi
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Certainly one of the best!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I went for a couple Thai traditional massage at Erawan. I must say we were lucky to have chanced upon this authentic great massage place while googling on what to do at Roppongi. It was even better that we got our massage at a discounted price as we made an appointment during the lunchtime promotional period. We had a splendid time as the masseuses were excellent and highly skilled! Their skills were second to none. The massage left us feeling rejuvenated and fresh. It was certainly worth every cent spent. With its convenient location, great service and massage skills, Erawan is indeed a place for re-visits. Truly, the best massage thus far! Four thumbs up from two very satisfied customers!!

Visited April 2014
6 Thank Nishwit
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“TRUE Thai Massage in the city center!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Easily accessible from Roppongi Station, Erawan offers several choices of massages for everybody. I really enjoy the two hour Thai Tradiditional Massage which is a combination of acupressure and stretching. I go there after training a few days in a row or the end of my work week just get all those tight muscles loosened up and ready to go again on my day off or just to feel relaxed and recover properly. I usually have a really good and deep sleep after the massage! Last year, after returning from a long trip overseas, I remember having a massage with Noung who is Thai and she knows how to apply just the right amount of pressure. Often at some other places it is either too soft or too hard and painful and you feel you wasted your time and money. That never happens here. There is Wii who also did a massage for me and felt great! I usually book with the same therapist because even after one time they know your usual tight spots and know how much pressure to apply depending on your preference. For those of you who like hard pressure, these girls can do it, it is all in the technique. Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Visited November 2013
5 Thank Dro514
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best massage I've had in Tokyo”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've been working long hours lately so I thought of giving my body some tlc. The most authentic Thai massage I've had in Tokyo is right here in Roppongi just beside Meidi-ya. They did a three-hour massage on me which was heavenly. Ambience and decor will make you feel like you're in some serene resort in Thailand. They've got good massage techniques, English is spoken, and genuinely hospitable staff!

Visited March 2014