ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo

from $19.80
from $121.30
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews great massage deep tissue oil massage hand massage couple massage hour flight tight muscles pressure points walking miles aches and pains herbal tea amazing thai fourth floor falling asleep foot reflexology tired feet late in the evening
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

They were able to crack most of my tensions and muscle knots. A bit pricey but worth it for legit thai massage!

1  Thank Oli C
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you like a strong massage, Luna is the one! I haven’t had such a strong massage since I was in Thailand a couple of years ago hahaha. Really really good. Highly recommended :)

1  Thank negtheegg
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

On our final day in Tokyo we decided a pre flight massage was de and saw the excellent reviewers on trip advisor. We called and got a same day booking - very helpful to have so many English speaking staff available. Brilliant Thai massage, friendly staff and nice atmosphere

1  Thank Sun5eeker01
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Professional massage therapists and I was feeling like I was in Thailand. Welcoming with hot tea and warm facial towel. Some of the staff speak good English and they are all so nice and friendly. The massage was firm and good strong pressures.

1  Thank Jennalovetokyo
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited Erawan for the first time today after having done some research on the web and TripAdvisor - followed the instructions they provided when we made our reservation and took about 5 minutes to locate (helps if you understand “Pachinko” is a game parlor) We opted for 120 minute Thai massage with oil - excellent!! Took all of the kinks from our trip right out. Very pleasant environment and staff - easy communication for us in English - I absolutely recommend Erawan!!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

My first 4 hand massage and it was well worth it. So professional and took great care knowing had a number of surgically repaired joints. I was very pleased. It’s a little challenging to find it is on the 4th floor and not well marked but it was a fabulous massage.

1  Thank Km2014230
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I had an unfortunate time at Erawan recently. I was visiting Tokyo with my wife on our honeymoon and decided to try Erawan based on the great reviews it received. It was a strong massage, but when I woke up the next day, my neck was really sore. I thought it would go away, but the following two days after, my neck has gotten so stiff that I can't even move it. It unfortunately ruined my vacation, and I sadly have to now warn potential future visitors of this possibility as a result.

2  Thank oandrew
Saengsuwan, Manager at ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Andrew O,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you feel that the massage made your neck stiff. It's uncommon for the body to react in this way after an aroma therapy massage. As we discussed before perhaps it was other contributing factors that caused your stiff neck.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Me and my boyfriend always go to Erawan for couple massage! This is definitely the best massage place in Tokyo! They offer plenty of different kind of massage. We usually do 2hs, 1h of Thai massage, that is very strong and helps to relief any pain and stretch the muscles and 1h of Aromatherapy, that is very relaxing!
When we first went to Erawan, they only had 1 little shop in Roppongi and now it is so good to know they are expanding their business and have in many other locations!
Thank you Erawan team!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

They have a new location in Asukusa right by station. Had aeromatherapy and reflexology. One of the best thorough massages I've had. Highly recommend this place. Had a few knots n they got them all out n now I'm ready for my 17 hr flight.

1  Thank Diana B
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

I found this massage place online and was attracted by the comment about it. It is easy to book online and you can get a confirmation through Line messaging app. Very convenient!
The salon is very clean and the staff super welcoming.
The Thai massage was a little bit too strong for me, and finally not relaxing. But this is a matter of taste. However the Oil massage was very good. I recommend for the fan of Thai massage although I think it is better to enjoy Japanese Shiatsu when you are in Tokyo.