“It's easier to visit the tower as part of a city tour”
Review of Tokyo Tower

Tokyo Tower
Ranked #17 of 523 things to do in Minato
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I visited the Tokyo Tower as part of a Tokyo city tour and I think this is probably the easiest way to do it, since everything is worked out for you. I was very impressed with the tower. Having seen the iconic red and white tower so many times posing as the backdrop for CNN Tokyo programming, I felt that I really had to see it in person. The experience was certainly a good one, and I would definintely recommend that you come here when you are visiting Tokyo. Two things stand out: 1. The organized and friendly staff on the ground floor, in the elevators, and on the viewing level, and 2. The actual views (it was clear on the day that I visited, and I could see Mt. Fuji!).

Write a ReviewReviews (7,121)
All reviews
in 31 reviews
"rainbow bridge"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great place to see the city. Definitely go to the top and check it all out. Decent food place at the top while you wait. Really nice and clean.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Go early evening as the night time view is just lights. Tip, look up when you enter the elevator as it has a glass ceiling.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My friends and I went before sunset and it was gorgeous. It was really a scene made for romance...and as the sunset there was a Love-song radio show going on hosted by this japanese samurai actor. I was able to make a request and it was aired live on the show....it was great! I only wish I was there with my special someone.