Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Preferred Hotels$105
Hotels.com$54
Orbitz.com$54
3,239 results
All reviews shimbashi station fish market great hotel tsukiji market excellent location family mart convenient location ginza shopping district within walking distance haneda airport easy access hamarikyu gardens limousine bus mt fuji japanese restaurant japanese standards convenience store
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Absolutely wonderful staff and facilities...even a laundry and microwave available and fantastic location for trains in any direction. Attended 2 craft lessons, only $5 each, not something you would find elsewhere and which we thoroughly enjoyed, just that extra little thing that you remember.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2019

The staff was very friendly from my arrival. They met the airport limousine when I arrived and handled my bags all the way to the guest room. Check in process was very fast and enough staff on duty to handle a rush. The guest room has just about everything that I needed and much more room items that I did not use. I was glad to see the power convertor and, on the desk, to plug my items on. I liked the bathroom and the heated toilet seat. The view of the Tokyo Tower out my 30th floor window at night was great. The lobby starts on the 24th floor and the lobby restaurant has great views as well. I used the concierge service for figuring out a train route to Disneyland and for printing a few tour reservation docs. The local train station and subways are just feet from the hotel. I ate at the lobby bakery and the attention to detail was perfection. The check out process was quick and they handled by luggage all the way back down to the airport shuttle. My only gripe was the hotel laundry facility and specifically the dryers did not dry my clothing after 6 cycles, so I had to take them to a laundry facility down the street to rewash them and dry the clothes. Other than that, this hotel was perfection and a five-star hotel. I plan on returning to Tokyo and will use this hotel on future trips.

Room tip: Tokyo Tower View was great.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Located near ginza and tsukiji market. Near 2 metro stations as mentioned before. Very nice views at night from the lobby bar and even the breakfast room. There is a airport bus from haneda that drops you off at the hotel. Staff are very helpful and nice. The property is clean as are the rooms. No cons really, other than it's a little confusing having to use 2 separate elevators from room to lobby (on 12th floor i believe), and lobby to lower level to metro and convenience store.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

On my visit to Japan I stayed in three hotels with different price levels. This hotel was the most expensive. A very nice hotel on a high rise and in a business center. Easy walk to several lines of subway and train station. Breakfast was decent not great. Rooms are comfortable although a bit small for the price. A good option is the Hotel Villa Fontaine in the same business area

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Excellent location, you can get to the hotel from the tube/train station without getting to the street level, by just walking underground. Quiet rooms, big by Tokyo standards. Always book directly on their website, all other options are more expensive.

Date of stay: June 2019