I have stayed at the Shiodome twice now, once in 2012 and again this month, 2014. Both times I have thouroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff is very nice and accommodating. The hotel is spotless and comfortable, from the rooms to lobby to restaurants. The breakfast buffet was included in the room price and is a great way to start the day. I also tried the set Japanese breakfast at the sushi restaurant (also included in your stay) and that was superb. Definitely reccommend that to try an authentic Japanese breakfast.
Great location, walking to shops, restaurants, and Ginza square. The 7-11 is my go to for supplies and snacks when i go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan