We had an excellent stay at the Royal Park Shiodome. We stayed with our two children, ages 4 and 6, and had a junior suite. Definitely recommend. Highlights:
*excellent location - walking distance from Ginza, and near the very central Shimbashi station,so very easy to get all around Tokyo, and as this is only a couple of stops from Tokyo station, to connect to locations further afield.
*excellent service - everyone super friendly and helpful and English speaking.
*comfortable, nice, and fresh rooms.(The main bed was too soft for me, but that is just personal preference).
It was a good place to stay with kids due to the central locations, good breakfast buffet, and laundry facilities available, and the junior suite was the perfect size - we put the two rollaway beds in the living room for the kids and we had the bedroom which had a TV for ourselves. Anotherr advantage of the location is that there are a lot of good takeaway spots in the train station mall and the office building opposite - so easy to pick up a quick bite for us to have with the kids after a long day exploring.
I would definitely recommend the Royal Park Shiodome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan