Stayed here for 3 nights, then went to Kyoto and Hiroshima then came back to Royal Park Hotel for addtl. 2 nights. They held our luggage for us while we were away. Rooms were small, but had all the amenities, concierge was very helpful. As stated in previous comments, location was excellent and close to all public transit. Tokyo was very busy and bustling and streets were a little tricky to navigate. A good map and map reading skills a must!!!! We found Kyoto a bit easier to navigate and would choose to spend more time there then Tokyo if we had to choose (not so crazy busy). Good time of year to avoid high tourist season, but cold!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan