My group stayed in various rooms afforded (economy twin, standard twin & double, suite) by the hotel and we had no complaints. The rooms were clean and spacious (something that we cannot take it for granted in Japan). In addition, the service was excellent (English speaking, free welcome drink every night, free internet) and had good facilities such as laundromat and vending machine (on every floor) Btw, there's a convenience store right at B2. Another plus point is that the hotel is strategically located, with train stations (Shimbashi and Shiodome) within walking distance. Will return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Rakuten, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan