Though the hotel did not find the our booking initially(we had wait more than an hour), they made this up by the staff being extremely friendly.
It is close to the stations. Getting to the stations can follow the signs but getting back to the hotel from the station can be confusing-best to get a map from the hotel reception and also have landmarks.
We found the room to be adequate.
From the third floor exit can see the Ghibili clock. At 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 8pm the clock has a display worth watching. There is an Italian restaurant just below and from there across the main road there are Japanese restaurants reasonably priced (have English menus.) and good service
Over all we enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Agoda, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan