We stayed for 5 nights in April 2013. Good hotel no problems, quite large rooms by Japanese standards. Its a good location with access to the subway station through the basement. Reception is on level 24 so you need to change lifts to get to your room which was a mild irritation. Did not use the gym but looked quite small. Staff were friendly and breakfast buffet quite good. Plenty of restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan