Stayed here for 6 nights on business. A tall tower block hotel (the reception is on Level 24 - the rooms are Level 26-38). Staff are excellent & most speak good English. The rooms are small by Western standards - a double bed, chaise longe, desk and bedside cabinet. No wardrobe as such - just some rails in an alcove. Bathroom well equipped with bath & shower. Spotlessly clean throughout. Only had breakfast in the hotel, which was a buffet - adequate, although limited choice - fresh fried eggs/omelettes/small sausages/bacon... fruit... cereal... juice... croissants... plus Japanese delicacies. Views amazing. Possibly the tiniest gym I've ever used - surprised not done more to improve this. All in all, an excellent place, but just below a 5-star rating from me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Expedia, Agoda, Rakuten, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, JAPANiCAN, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan